Friday, September 4, 2015

It's the end...of the week that is.

Happy Friday! You've made it to the end of the week! How does it feel?
This week was messy for me but it all felt okay yesterday when I walked into Starbucks before work and had two pleasant encounters with strangers. As I was filling my tea with sugar (don't judge...) an older man came to do the same with his coffee and gave me a sweet good morning and some good encouragement for the day. I never expected that because, living here in south Florida, not many people are on that sweet tip in the morning...or at all during the day. So I said a silent "thank you God" and gave the man some well wishes of my own.
Next, a much younger man approached me and said good morning, told me that both me and my natural hair were beautiful, and that he hopes I have a good day.

Is it the end of the world or....?
(Side note: For all of you who know me, usually these encounters end with "soooooooo are you single?" But not this time.)

It's not the end of the world, there just are some people who still believe in being nice to others.
So my question is, have you done anything nice for anyone this week?? If not, make it your business to do so next week. You don't know who you'll be blessing tremendously by just saying one or two nice things, especially in the morning!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment